2014年6月25日星期三

Improve English Level for Better Molybdenum Business


Hello!

Time flies. However I have worked in Chinatungsten for near two years and I realize that my English level need to be improved for I can have better understanding and exchange more smoothly with my molybdenum customers.

Well, recently, I find an interesting APP which called English Liulishuo. In this English learning APP, you can learn, speak and chat with different people from different areas. It likes a library has beginner to advanced-level topics that include business, travel, entertainment, kids and everyday conversations. You will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. It is never too late to learn.

I am becoming better and better, keep moving not only for the molybdenum customers but also myself.

Molybdenum Targets

没有评论:

发表评论